Wednesday 18 March 2009

discotheque wreck.

my name is jaz. my last name is christmas. my full name is jasmine severina whorton christmas. please, don't be afraid to hide your jealousy.
sometime it's difficult having such a mental last name, you wouldn't believe the amount of times people have hung up thinking i'm prank calling them. also, someone pointed out that my name, jaz christmas, sounds like a dodgy compliation cd.
i secretly enjoy the fact that i'm a bit of a geek. i really enjoy playstation 3, tomb raider and call of duty more specifically. and show me a marvel comic or a kevin smith film and i'm there. i do have other interests that make me less geeky, but they aren't quite as funny.
so yes. to summarise; stupid name, stupid interests, mildly amusing stories. good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment